New business accounts are always welcome, along with owners and operators.
Occupational Health, otherwise known as Occupational Medicine, is concentrated on the healthcare of your employees. Extensive services such as diagnosis and treatment of work-related injuries, physicals and drug testing, are some of the many services your company may need.
Occupational Health Services:
- Pre-Placement Testing (Includes medical history and physical examination)
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Services
- Post-Employment Offer Testing
- Worker’s Compensation Injuries
- Firefighter, Police and OSHA physicals
- Diagnosis and treatment of work-related injuries
- CDL Physicals
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE)
- Hepatitis B Titer
- Hepatitis B Injection
- Chest X-Ray
- Eye Exam
- Lab Testing